Alright, all you loyal readers out there, you can tell I've been slacking, and it's true, I haven't been the most dedicated person to my health, but that's about to change.
Over the weekend I was able to get San Diego Comic-Con tickets for me and my wife, and I have decided to use this lead-up time to double down and focus on getting shredded by the time we go out to Cali.
Here's the plan:
- No more booze
- Alcohol is so very very tasty, but it is full of calories and is hard on the body. So for the next 100 days, I will be giving up all forms of alcohol
- 4 workouts a week
- I will dedicate myself to 4 workouts a week, with an additional stretching session on the weekends
- Eat Healthier
- My diet really isn't all that bad, but there is room for improvement and I will make the changes needed
- Blog Daily
- This will probably be the hardest part, but I'm going to update this blog daily to track progress
- No excuses
- The easiest thing about working out is finding excuses to not actually do it. For the next 100 days, there will be no excuses for me.
So here we go